1. No persons under the age of 16 are permitted to attend any of our events. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult throughout the event.
2. Unfortunately some locations will not suitable for clients with disabilities. We will aim to cater for all abilities at as many of our events as possible but unfortunately due to the condition of some of the buildings this is sometimes out of our control. Safety of our guests is a priority. For further information regarding our locations please email email@example.com or contact us via Facebook or Twitter.
3. Pregnant Women. We regret that due to the unpredictable nature of ghosthunting we do not allow pregnant women on any of our events. Once we go full lights out, a scream can lead to nervousness, which can result in panic in the dark, escalating to a group running in all directions, and we do not deem this a safe environment for a pregnant lady. By ignoring this and continuing with the booking you agree that Ghost Investigations accept no liability for any injury sustained by you or child on route to, at or traveling away from the location.
4. Guests are responsible for their own behaviour and hereby agree to respect the needs of other guests.
By accepting these terms you hearby agree that:
- you will not put yourself or other guests in danger
- you will not cause harm or injury to yourself or others
- you will respect the wishes of the location owner and not cause damage to the property or it's contents
- you will leave the location at the end of the event in a quiet manner
5. We recognise that some guests will be smokers. We will always schedule in regular break time throughout the event, to give guests time to re-energise with a coffee and a snack and share their experiences. We would ask guests to utilise these breaks for smoking. You will be advised where the designated smoking areas are for each property. Due to current UK law these will be outside. Smoking of any kind is not permitted indoors.
6. Alcohol and drugs are not permitted on any event. If anybody is caught in possession of either of these or arrives under the influence they will be asked to leave the event with immediate effect. The money paid by any guest suspected of this will not be refunded.
7. Ghost Investigations crew will not be held liable for any damage/loss to property and personal equipment whether on route to, during or travelling back form the event. This includes any damage that may be caused by any spiritual or poltergeist activity during the event.
8. You accept that you attend the events at yout own risk. Ghost Investigations accept no liability for any accident/incident/injury to a guest however it may be caused. We will fully inspect the location and areas that we will be accessing to ensure they are free form hazards. Where we are made aware of potential hazards we will ensure that these are either made safe or clearly identified on the event. However, we recognise that due to the nature of the events and locations accidents can still happen. We encourage all our clients to have their own third party public liability insurance. Although Ghost Investigations has its own public liability insurance some of our policies may not be covered due to the fact that we are being granted access to areas not normally accessible to the general public.
9. Ghost Investigations accepts no responsibility for any guests clothing, guests personal equipment, damage to vehicles, parking fines or clamping of vehicles. These things are all your responsibility and we encourage you to take appropriate steps to avoid damage / financial loss due to the above.
10. Unfortunately there are things that can happen which are outside of the control of Ghost Investigations or indeed the location we are intending to visit. Where an event needs to be cancelled by Ghost Investigations we will of course refund the bookings made by guests. Where we are offered a re-scheduled date by the location we will keep your booking in place and offer you first refusal on the ticket(s) you have booked. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date we will of course refund your booking. Ghost Investigations will update you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them. Ghost Investigations will not refund any expenses incurred as a result of a cancelled / re-scheduled event (such as travel fares or hotels).
11. Ghost Investigations takes data protection very seriously. We guarantee that we will not knowingly share your personal data with 3rd parties. We may on occasion send out a monthly / quarterly newsletter. We will also send correspondence from firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to your booking confirmation and to provide further details about the event.
12. For some of our events we may advise that a medium will be in attendance. While we will always use reputable mediums it is important to understand that they are only there to offer you their own personal perspective. It is the intention of Ghost investigations to provide you with as many tools of the trade in order that you can make up your own mind about any occurrences on an event. Ultimately we want you to have an enjoyable experience on your event.
13. Likewise Ghost Investigations can in no way guarantee or predict any paranormal activity and we therefore accept no responsibility for little or no paranormal activity occurring. We take this activity very seriously and actively follow up on reports of hauntings at locations around the UK in order to provide you with the best possible chance of experiencing the paranormal first hand. Activity can vary from the very subtle knocking right up to violent poltergeist activity. Ghost Investigations take no responsibility for whatever may occur due to paranormal activity at an event or outside of the event.
14. Ghost Investigations recognises that these events are scheduled for a late start time and an early finish time the following morning. We do this to ensure that you have unique access to a location without any unnecessary noise contamination. Similarly, the lateness of the event lends itself to darker conditions - with the absence of natural light we can dismiss shadows caused by the sun through windows. Please do take care when driving back home from an event and ensure you make arrangements if you feel you will be too tired to drive.
15. By accepting and agreeing with these terms and conditions you are agreeing to the promoters/organisers/individuals being removed from and protected against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or persons, or damage to any property arising from the guests participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event.
16. These terms and conditions are non-negotiable and your booking of an event demonstrates their acceptance by you, the guest. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
17. The use of cameras, filming and recording equipment is permitted and encouraged on our events but is subject to limitations. Before you begin using video, photo or audio capture you must inform the rest of your sub-group of your intention to do so, thereby giving members the opportunity to move out of shot of camera or request not to be recorded on audio. Provided your group is happy with this, we are fine for you to proceed and try and capture any paranormal evidence. We recognise that material will get shared on social media platforms but again we must insist that you make your group aware that this is your intention BEFORE you proceed to video, photograph or voice record. This is to ensure that our guests, events and our locations are not compromised in any way. Failure to comply with this could lead to legal action being taken for which Ghost Investigations will not be held responsible.
www.ghostinvestigations.co.uk is a site operated by Ghost Investigations LTD. We are registered in England under company number [TBC]. Our main trading address is 44 Small Avenue, Warrington, WA2 9ET.
1. Ghost Investigations are committed to preserving your privacy and protecting any personal information received from you. This statement serves to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you make a booking, we will capture your name, address, phone number and email address. This enables us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. We do not store any payment card details that you submit. All payments are conducted through Paypal over secure and encrypted links. We have access to those transactions through encrypted means for the purpose of processing refunds.
4. We will not sell your personal information to any third party for commercial reasons.
5. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us via email@example.com
CANCELLATION BY GHOST INVESTIGATIONS
Unfortunately there are things that can happen which are outside of the control of Ghost Investigations or indeed the location we are intending to visit. Where an event needs to be cancelled by Ghost Investigations we will of course refund the bookings made by guests. Where we are offered a re-scheduled date by the location we will keep your booking in place and offer you first refusal on the ticket(s) you have booked. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date we will of course refund your booking. Ghost Investigations will update you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them. Ghost Investigations will not refund any expenses incurred as a result of a cancelled / re-scheduled event (such as travel fares or hotels).
We can cancel an event at any time for any reason at our own discretion. We may be required to cancel an event if not enough customers have booked to make it financially viable to proceed. If we have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible. In these circumstances we will give you a full refund of any money paid to us for that event. We will have no other liability whatsoever to you for refunds on any hotel bookings or refunds on any travel arrangements or other costs incurred relating to the cancelled event.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
Please ensure you make every effort to attend your booking. We pay for the venues in advance whether or not you attend so regrettably we are unable to offer a refund on tickets for an event you are unable to make. Sometimes however we may have people on a waiting list for an event, in which case we will be happy to refund your tickets - providing we can fill your places in time, Where we are unable to do so, your booking will not be refunded.
It is perfectly fine for you to sell your ticket(s) to someone else that can attend in your place. Please inform us of any changes to your booking. It is important we have the correct names of people that will be in attendance at the event, should we be required to perform a register call in case of fire or evacuation.